This course was designed to highlight the key differences between Kundalini Yoga and other yoga traditions. The purpose of all yoga is to raise your kundalini energy so that you can live your purpose and fulfill your destiny. The techniques used in the Kundalini tradition fast track you to achieving this.
By the end of our time together, you will know how to access the tools of Kundalini Yoga to create classes and meditations to target your exact personal needs, or those of your students. Access hundreds of kriyas (exercise sets) and meditations to work on all levels of your being.
YOU WILL EXPLORE KRIYAS AND MEDITATIONS TO:
- develop your intuition
- reduce your anxiety
- detoxify your body
- release stored anger
- conquer depression
- awaken the heart centre
- balance your chakras and corresponding organs
…and countless other life changing sets that work your body, mind and soul
This course is an introduction to the incredible depth of practices available to you through the Kundalini Tradition. Each module stands on it’s own but it’s highly recommended that you include this particular immersion, The Basics of Kundalini Yoga, in the course offerings you select.
This Module is not offered online.
YOUR COURSE WILL INCLUDE:
- the history and philosophy of Kundalini Yoga
- the chakra system and how to work with this energy to remove barriers to fulfilment in your life
- understanding Kundalini energy and yogic anatomy
- using mantra as medicine and Naad Yoga (the science of sound)
- meditations-active meditations using mantra, mudra and pranayama (breath techniques)
- pranayama methods unique to the Kundalini tradition
- how to teach traditionally and how to develop your own personal teaching style
- keeping yourself and your students’ bodies safe in practice
Most importantly you will develop a personal sadhana, a daily practice, that will be the foundation for the healthy and fulfilling life you’ve been wanting for a long time now.