TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY.
- GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS. The web site located at www.yogavancouver.ca (the “Site” or “YogaVancouver.ca”) is provided by YogaVancouver, for your and others’ personal, non-commercial enjoyment, subject to these terms and conditions of use and all modifications thereto (“Terms and Conditions”), and the rules that may be published from time to time by YogaVancouver.. By using this site, you are deemed to have agreed to these Terms and Conditions. YogaVancouver may change the Terms and Conditions from time to time and at any time, and without actual notice to you. All such changes to these Terms and Conditions will appear on YogaVancouver.ca. By using this site after we post any changes, you agree to accept those changes, whether or not you have reviewed them. If at any time you choose not to accept these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this site.
- CONTENT. The content of this site, including but not limited to the text and images herein and their arrangement, are copyright by YogaVancouver. All Rights Reserved.
Uplocal.com hereby authorizes you to copy and display the content herein, but for your personal, non-commercial use only. Any copy you make must include this copyright notice. If attribution to Uplocal.com is included, limited quotations from the content are hereby permitted. You may not copy or display for redistribution to third parties for commercial purposes any portion of the content without the prior written permission of YogaVancouver.
YogaVancouver makes no representations about the suitability of the content of this site for any purpose. All content is provided “as is” without any warranty of any kind. YogaVancouver hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to the content, including but not limited to all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. In no event shall Uplocal.com be liable for any special, indirect, exemplary, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to loss of use, data, or profits, without regard to the form of any action, including but not limited to contract, negligence, or other tortuous actions, arising out of or in connection with the use, copying, or display of the content.
Although YogaVancouver believes the content to be accurate, complete, and current, YogaVancouver makes no warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or currency of the content. It is your responsibility to verify any information before relying on it. The content of this site may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. From time to time changes are made to the content herein. YogaVancouver may make changes in the products and/or the services described herein at any time.
4.USER POSTED CONTENT. The following guidelines must be adhered to by all users posting comments or linking to any content:
- If a comment is made using your identity or user name, it will be deemed to have been posted by you.
- Do not post or link to abusive, obscene, threatening, harassing, defamatory, libelous, offensive or sexually explicit material.
- Do not intentionally make false or misleading statements.
- Do not offer to sell or buy any product or service.
- Do not post or link to material that infringes the intellectual property rights or proprietary rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, of any third party.
- Do not post or link to information that you know to be confidential or sensitive or otherwise in breach of any law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
- Keep all comments relevant and on topic to the particular site posting.
If YogaVancouver receives notice that any posting or link is not in keeping with these guidelines or the intended use of the comments, YogaVancouver may remove that posting or link and/or any other related postings. YogaVancouver reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject, refuse to post or remove any posting or link by you, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability. YogaVancouver assumes no responsibility for monitoring YogaVancouver.ca for inappropriate content or conduct. If, at any time, YogaVancouver chooses, in its sole discretion, to monitor YogaVancouver.ca, YogaVancouver nonetheless assumes no responsibility for the content, no obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate content, and no responsibility for the conduct of the user submitting any such content.
By posting content on YogaVancouver.ca, you agree and hereby grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, YogaVancouver an irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free, fully sublicensable, fully paid up, worldwide license to use, copy, publicly perform, digitally perform, publicly display and distribute such posted content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works such posted content.
- LINKS TO OTHER SITES. Some of the sites listed as links herein are not under the control of YogaVancouver. Accordingly, YogaVancouver makes no representations whatsoever concerning the content of those sites. The fact that Uplocal.com has provided a link to a site is NOT an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation by YogaVancouver with respect to such site, its owners, or its providers. Uplocal.com is providing these links only as a convenience to you. YogaVancouver has not tested any information, software, or products found on these sites and therefore cannot make any representations whatsoever with respect thereto.
There are risks in using any information, software, or products found on the Internet; and Uplocal.com cautions you to make sure that you completely understand these risks before retrieving, using, relying upon, or purchasing anything via the Internet.
YogaVancouver and YogaVancouver.ca are trademarks of Uplocal.com